Thursday, September 17, 2009

Honored again



I have been mentoring a young dentist from India via the internet and emails. He asks me questions about materials or techniques that I use so that he can achieve excellence when treating his patients. I received some premier bonding resins worth about $500 but that I knew that I would never use. I mailed my young friend from India the resin along with the technique that I use to place the resin. Several weeks later, my friend sent me photos of children being fed at a local ophanage in India. He fed the children as a way of showing his appreciation for what I was doing for him. He also told the children about me and why he was doing what he was doing.
I was deeply touched by his most generous gift to me. I have NEVER received a better gift in my entire life.
I have lived a most blessed life.