Saturday, September 26, 2009

What Other Dentists Say About My Work

I am so very lucky in my professional career. It seems like everyday one of my colleagues has something good to say about my work. I am in AWE of other dentists' most kind and genuine comments about the work that I place on the internet. Dentists are like folks that cut hair at a quality salon. They indignantly ask who cut your hair or who fixed your teeth because they want to offer a negative comment about the person that recently took care of you. I recently posted some photos of beautifully bonded strong resin fillings in back teeth and this is what another dentist has to say when HE posted some of his own similar work:

"With some recent posts by Gerald displaying his fantastic skills and creativity I thought it might be interesting to open the dialogue to explore the use of these materials in places that previously I only considered Indirect restorations.
I feel very strongly that when placed well these materials will last a very long time and when they begin to show signs of need, they can be repaired, replaced, or we can advance to more aggressive treatment modes if necessary."

Dr. Dennie Jenkins only knows me by the work that I have placed on the ACE dental forum. His comment on the forum is seen world wide and I am honored to have him mention MY work in his post. From a professional standpoint, it just does not get any better than this.

I thank Dr. Jenkins for his comments and I thank you for selecting me as the person that you trust to take care of you. I promise you that I will never,ever abuse your trust.