Thursday, November 12, 2009

A new patient from Michigan

A new patient was in my Saratoga office today who lives in Michigan...Yes Michigan.
My patient told me that she used to live in Saratoga and that she knew one of my patients and just loved her smile. What she did not know was that I had given this person (also a Saratoga resident) a smile make over nearly 11 years ago. More importantly, my new patient was completely unaware that her friend had anything but natural teeth. What a compliment for my work!
As with many of the folks that schedule a 'cosmetic consultation,' they really need regular dentistry that is done correctly rather than just elective dentistry (or cosmetic dentistry.)
I am honored when patients make a tremendous effort to have treatment in my office.
We have treated patients from: California; Spokane, WA; Raleigh, NC; Boston, Massachusetts; Vermont, Pennsylvania, Florida and Connecticut. Our New York patients have come from: Long Island, Manhattan, Westchester, Syracuse, Buffalo, Oneonta, Binghamton and Lake Placid.
Why would anyone make the effort to be treated in our office???
BECAUSE WE ARE WORTH IT! Our patients have made a special effort to find a dentist with credentials, experience, professional accomplishments and a proven ability to provide excellent dentistry.
Why don't YOU call our office to schedule an appointment to have your dental treatment in our office...YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!