Sunday, February 13, 2011

What You and I Take for Granted

I firmly believe that dentists should NOT be placing as many crowns as they do. I believe that a very well done posterior direct resin restoration is the least expensive, most tooth conserving and among the strongest ways that I can fix your teeth.

I could make much more money by cutting down your teeth like other dentists but I would rather help you keep as much of your own tooth structure as I can. A dentist in Pennsylvania asked me to tell the ACE forum HOW I restore your teeth with resin fillings in a step by step explanation. I spent an hour detailing my technique which I believe is one of the best in the world and within minutes of posting my technique, I received this most gracious note from the Pennsylvania dentist:

Gerald you ARE an ACE in the truest sense. Thank you for teaching me/us!

You and I take my resin restorations for granted because I have been doing this for you for so many years. In reality, my work is viewed by other dentists as a wonderful example of excellence.

I am honored by my colleagues compliments but I am more honored to be your dentist and take care of YOU.