Sunday, February 28, 2016

Looking Back Over an Old Email



I am really bad about deleting old emails. In fact, I once had a laptop with 25,000 emails...Crazy I know. I still have old friends and relatives in my phone directory who have died years ago...

Sometimes, we do mine some gold from those old emails and today I found one.

Note from pt.pdf
You might think that Dr. Carlton referred this patient to me a few months ago...Actually it is
THIRTY FIVE YEARS AGO.

I always find it amazing to think that I have cared for someone for a third of a century. I was just 30 when I started taking care of this patient and now we are both 'seniors.'

I am a different person and dentist than I was 35 years ago...Today, I am nationally and internationally recognized for my work...

It is a great feeling.