Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Don't Fly Jet Blue

I am not a fan of 'discount' anything...There is a reason that the business is going to sell you something of little value.

I have dental course in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow and was scheduled to leave in 3 hours.. Jet Blue called to say that they had downsized their plane from 180 seats to 100 seats...This was NEITHER a weather related decision or a mechanically related decision. This was:


CORPORATE GREED AT IT'S BEST

Airlines have a contract with the public. The agree to fly us to our destination at a fee that we are willing to pay... Like any other contract...


Eric T. Schneiderman, the Attorney General of the State of New York is every citizens greatest defender and I immediately filed my complaint with his office...

I called the headquarters of Jet Blue...The phone rang literally 100 times before someone answered and then I was referred to place so that someone would call me backthe next day.. REALLY????

What they are telling us is that they really don't care about their customers and that they will do what they want and that whatever is in the best interest of the airline....

I understand that the airlines are at the mercy of the weather...We all hate the weather related delays as does the airline...That is understandable... What is not understandable is to violate a contract because it is inconvenient or unprofitable (at the last minute.)

There are many days that I go to work and make NO money...That is not YOUR problem and I would never think of either asking you to pay an additional fee for that day or create unnecessary treatment to allow me to make money..

UNCONSCIONABLE !!!

BUT NOT FOR JET BLUE.