Thursday, July 27, 2017

Dirty, Lying, Stealing, Crooks 2

I always like to keep you informed about situations that have been mentioned in previous blog posts.
Remember that I told you about an insurance company which refused to pay for the replacement of two 30 year old crowns because the x-rays didn't show tooth decay? Then I took the crowns off  and showed you (and them) photos of the tooth decay under the crowns and inside on the underside of the crowns.

Well the insurance company conceded that there WAS tooth decay but they went into a new delay tactic of asking for a report about the bone level and soft tissue..

The insurance company HAS the x-ray which shows healthy bone.

Dirty, Lying, Stealing, Crooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I won't deal with insurance companies..They could care less about your dental health AND they want to drive a wedge between YOU and ME so you don't trust me.

Back in the day, you went to the doctor and the insurance company paid the bill, less any deductibles.
But that was before some of the CEOs of insurance companies made 40 MILLION DOLLARS a year.

Ask yourself: Why would you trust  these dirty, lying, stealing, crooks?

I don't know!!!