Thursday, July 27, 2017

Interesting Thoughts


The Japanese have a few words to express a kind of pathway towards mastery of any area.
Shūjuku: means to “study and ripen” with your knowledge and skill level. Jukuren :means expertise, skilled or to be proficient through practice and
repetition. The literal translation is to “ripen and repeat.”

I hold a Certificate of PROFICIENCY in Esthetic Dentistry or JUKUREN. I do the same thing all day: fix teeth and restore implants from very simple to very complex.

I have 7,000 hours of Continuing Education past my DDS degree or Shūjuku.

Many dentists that I communicate with in person or online do not enjoy their work; they don't value their work. They value their job for the economic rewards.

I value my work because I value YOU. And I have made a promise and commitment to you to take care of you.

Try to LOVE your work and it won't just be a job.