Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A Note From Our Guest

"I would like to thank Dr.Benjamin for giving me the opportunity to stay with him for a week in his office..
Dr.Benjamin is a great mentor to have, I was honored and lucky to meet him on a dental page on facebook..
I learned alot from him and I was really amazed by how he treated his very long time patients, how he planned his cases and exectued it with utmost care..

Dr.Benjamin is a world class master, excellence and high quality is what he provides for his patients..
I would also like to thank his friendly staff for making me feel one of them..
Thank you Dr.Benjamin for your hospitality and for treating me like family.."

It has always been our privilege to host young dentists and college graduates who want to attend dental school and are required to 'shadow' a dentist.

Young dentists need to see how to treat patients like gold and not just like an ATM machine to extract money.