Thursday, June 21, 2018

The Economy

As most of my long time patients know, I have different relationship with my patients than most dentists. You and I know a lot about each other. I have many successful business people in my practice and I asked them, " How was your first quarter?"  To a person, everyone reported either flat or down slightly. That is exactly how our office was for the first 3 months of the year and it continues till today. This is why you saw some of my 'general dentistry' ads on TV and in HerLife Magazine.  We always want new day to day, general dentistry patients even though my reputation is as a 'cosmetic guy,' my day to day practice is to do 'regular dentistry' like fillings or crowns with the goal being excellence.

If you know people who are looking for a good dentist, kindly think of our office. A really good cosmetic dentist is a really good general dentist. That said, a good general dentist may not be a good cosmetic dentist.