Saturday, June 30, 2018

Don't Trust Online Reviews

You  know that I am not a fan of online reviews. If one looks at the folks that gave ME a negative review and you look a little deeper, you will find that those individuals complain about EVERYTHING; nothing is ever good enough.

There is an interesting article in a recent edition of the New York Times:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/13/smarter-living/trust-negative-product-reviews.html

I would like to suggest that you read the article why negative reviews are often inaccurate and 'suspicious.'

The most common negative review of me is that I am too expensive and mainly because I do not participate with insurance companies that do not want me to practice excellence. "Of course we want you to practice excellence and we will pay you $30."

Ask my patients who have had my work in their mouth for 25, 30 or 35 years whether they think my work is expensive. Dentistry is not expensive UNLESS you have to replace it every few years.

There is a reason that the old saying, "You get what you pay for" has been around for a HUNDRED YEARS.