Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I Am Done With Facebook Dental Forums

Yup, I am done.No more participating in Facebook Dental Forums to help young dentists to learn.

Done............Finished



Why?


Because I have grown frustrated with the Arrogance with lack of knowledge.... A dentist with 3 or 4 years of experience cannot question my clinical success in dentistry based on THEIR success in dentistry. As a nationally recognized dentist in the area of direct posterior restorations, I probably have more experience and success than the majority of dentists in the country. I have 25 years of clinical success  and my patients have benefited immensely from placing bonded fillings instead of destroying teeth with crowns.

Young dentists say that resins don't 'work.' I show them clinical cases and they still say, 'they don't work.'

It was time to go and I did.