Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Dentist

Many of my patients are complaining that they have to drive all the way up to my beautiful new office in Saratoga.
I broke a tooth last December and one of the Capital Districts best oral surgeons, Dr. Robert Carpenter removed the tooth and then placed 2 implants where I was missing teeth.
In August, I will drive 5 hours in each direction to see one of the best restorative dentists in the world (Dr. Fred McIntyre)to have him fabricate 2 implant supported crowns so that I can eat on my right side again. Driving to Saratoga to have your teeth fixed is a piece of cake compared to driving to Buffalo, NY.
Why do I make this trip several times a year? Because I value my teeth so much that I will not let just any dentist fix my teeth. I insist on being treated by the best dentist that I can find and I would encourage you to do the same...If you have to travel to find great people to take care of you...DO IT! At a minimum, you will be very well taken care of. And just think....You won't have to waste any more time complaining to your co workers about how your new crown fell off (again) or that your filling broke for the third time.
Time and again I encourage you to find the best people to take care of you and as you now know...I follow my own recommendations and drive to Buffalo to have my teeth fixed.