Friday, October 23, 2009

We Had Visitors

We were honored to have the Dean of SUNY/Buffal Dental School and his wife, also a dentist, visit our office the past two days. The Dean wanted to show his wife that there ARE dentists who love their work, do superb clinical dentistry and are honest and ethical in their profession. I cannot think of a better office for our guests to have visited.
Think about this: In the last WEEK,
1. A dentist travelled 5 hours for me to place a strong direct resin filling in his back tooth and for me to correct his bite (an occlusal equilibration.)
2. A young patient chipped her front tooth and travelled 3 hours from Boston where she lives for me to restore her tooth
3. Two dentists travelled 5 hours from Buffalo, NY to watch me work.
What is the message? Why would these folks travel hours for an opportunity to come to our beautiful office in Saratoga?
Those patients who really feel that their teeth and oral health are important clearly recognize that we love what we do, we do it well and we care enough so that we are honest and ethical and can be TRUSTED.
I am just doing the job that you hired me to do.
And I thank you for hiring me.