Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dentists are Taking Notice

I am awed by my colleagues comments about my work. Dentists make reference to me even when I am not posting any cases or commenting on a particular kind of treatment.
One of my ACE colleagues sent me an email in which he said the following:

"Well, not everyone....rather, not ANYONE has your talent for restorative dentistry."

My pursuit of excellence is beginning its 35th year and I am a better dentist now than a was a year ago and incredibly better than I was 5 years ago.

My promise to you is that I will continue to improve so that I can take care of you as you expect me to.

I have never been motivated by making money but what does motivate me is receiving the comments from other dentists who are amazed at the quality of work at 18 Division Street in Saratoga Springs.

YOU DESERVE THE BEST THAT I AM CAPABLE OF GIVING.