Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Both My Colleagues and My Patients "Get It"

"Absolutely gorgeous work. Your work with composite is second to none!"

This is what a very successful dentist in McKinney, Texas said about a case that I posted on the internet.

Many dentists around the United States have seen my work on the internet and I am noted for being a dentist that strives for excellence.

My patients are a very select group of dental patients in that you value excellent clinical dentistry, you travel a great distance to visit my office and you pay higher than average dental fees.

Both my colleagues and my patients KNOW that I treat my patients well, making money has never been a motivating factor in my life and that I would never do any treatment that was not in my patient's best interest and certainly would never hurt a patient to make more money.

Most importantly, my patients know that I am constantly striving for excellence in the care that I give them.

I am honored and humbled by the love and loyalty of my patients and kind comments from my colleagues.