Sunday, October 16, 2011

John Paulson: EARNS $4.19 BILLION in ONE YEAR

And he paid NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX, NO SOCIAL SECURITY TAX AND NO MEDICARE TAX
ZERO

This is NOT a Democrat issue, a Republican issue or Mr. Obama's issue so I will not make this a political post.

Why do you and I and the rest of the middle class let John Paulson pay NO TAXES like you and I must do? Oh yes...he does pay 15% Capital Gains tax on his $4.19 BILLION.

Another issue is what did he produce to make his money? NOTHING! Absolutely nothing.
He made 2 bets. He bet that the housing market would crash and secondly that the banks would survive. That is what he did to earn $4.19 BILLION.

Shame on us if the middle class does not stand up for OUR rights. We pay taxes and Mr. Paulson should pay taxes too.

I am sorry for the post but I really thought that everyone who reads my blogs should know that Mr. Paulson doesn't love his country enough to pay his fair share.

4.19 BILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!