Friday, December 30, 2011

Instant Recognition from My New Dental Forum

I mentioned that I recently left the ACE forum because many dentists on ACE praised mediocrity from their fellow colleagues. In addition, there was, in my opinion, more concern about making money than caring for their patients which is something that is very foreign to me.
I joined the Internet Dental Forum which is a much more laid back group of dentists and posted a few of my bonded front teeth on the forum. Today, a dentist stated that he believed that all direct bonded front teeth are poorly done, look fake and don't last. Another dentist on the forum responded to this (poorly informed and under educated dentist...in my humble opinion) in the following way:

Except when it doesn't. Have you paid any attention in the slightest to
Gerald Benjamin's posts and photos?

Or do you just sit back in the bushes waiting to jump out with attitude?

I am honored to be known as an example of dental excellence even when others don't know me as a person.

My patients and I are so lucky because we have each other.