Thursday, September 3, 2015

People Know

We have been in Saratoga Springs almost 6 full years and word is out about our practice. I have personally been well received in the community and our practice is recognized as one  of The dental practices despite the fact that we do not participate with insurance companies (although we do submit insurance claims and accept assignment of benefits.)

We are often solicited by the different marketing media because we do spend a sizable amount of money on marketing our practice. Today, a new magazine in Saratoga asked whether we would be interested in advertising. I respectfully declined with an explanation and I received the following response:

"Like you, our products are superior to the competition and we would like the opportunity to show superior results."

We want to be known for practicing excellence and for taking care of our patients. YOU are our reason that we come to work everyday. 

(Aside: Have you noticed that I always refer to my office as "our practice?" I could not have the practice  that we have without an outstanding staff: Tricia, Jeanine, Donna and Trish. We work together as a TEAM to take care of YOU.)