Friday, September 25, 2015

Vicious Rumors

People are calling to schedule  their treatment done before I retire... I don't know who started these rumors but even a few dentists asked me if I have plans to 'go away.'

I am NOT going anywhere.

I know that my shoulder replacement gave some people a reason to reflect on who will take care of them 'if' something happens to me.

The best part about all these rumors is that patients who have been delaying comprehensive dental treatment are calling to actually have the work done because 'he might retire and a new guy would do the work.' I am truly thrilled to be able to provide your dental treatment but................

I AM NOT CONSIDERING RETIRING.

Like anyone else, I could die tomorrow and then you will have to go to another dentist. With that exception, you are stuck with me for another 5-7 years...

Just don't wait forever to have your work done. lol