Sunday, October 18, 2015

Right Again!!!!

The headline on CNN.Com said:

Amazon sues more than 1,000 sellers of 'fake' product reviews


Sometimes reviews are valid and sometimes they are not.

When it comes to professional services, do not trust the reviews but instead go to the website and see if the dentist shows his or her work. If the photo shows up on several dental websites, then you know that the dentist does not have their own work to show.

This reminds me of a patient who returned to my office this past week after having a cosmetic consultation with me in 2010. She learned everything that she needed to know about what her treatment should be but she did not have sufficient funds to have me restore her teeth. Instead she went to several other 'cosmetic dentists' ( You know that I am the only dentist is the Capital District to say that I am a general dentist with a specialty in Esthetic Dentistry, SUNY/Buffalo, 2001.) but none of those dentists told her the same thing that I did and she inherently KNEW that what I told her was true.

She told me that she knew that I would be the one to give her a beautiful smile and she was ready to have the work started.