Friday, July 2, 2010

And What Do My Patients Think About My Work

I often blog about what my colleagues, both local and national, say about my work; They know dentistry and recognize which dentists perform at an exceptional level and those that are average. When I tell you what other dentists email me, I post the exact words on this blog...No exaggerations and nothing out of context.

I receive many notes of appreciation from my grateful patients and I would like to show you an email that I received today:


Hi Dr. Benjamin,
Just wanted to thank you and your staff for my wonderful new style. I felt completely comfortable with the procedure, with you, and your staff. Everyone is so surprised on the different look that it gives me. My fiance is especially blown away. My parents also wanted me to say thank you for working with us. Have a great 4Th and thanks again!!


My patients pay me to do what I love to do and then they take the time to tell me how much they love my work...

70% of dentists would not select dentistry as a profession again. I love my job...How could I not?