Saturday, January 29, 2011

An Invitation

A year or so, I was casually invited to lecture at the annual meeting of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) in Philadelphia in 2012. On Friday, I received the official invitation of an offer to lecture. This is quite an honor for a small town dentist who has not gone out of his way to achieve national recognition. My restorative dentistry is recognized for excellence not only in this country but in India, South America and Australia.

I am truly honored to be offered the opportunity to lecture to a large number of my colleagues. As you know, my primary professional interest is in providing excellent dental care to you, MY Patients. Writing articles, lecturing and teaching are a distant second to direct patient care.

I will give some thought to accepting this wonderful honor. The most important thing is that my patients know that my colleagues believe that my work is excellent.