Saturday, February 4, 2012

It is Paying Off

I had another young dentist bring her patient to my office so that we could co-treat her patient. I had the opportunity to meet the patient for a consult many months ago but the patient decided to have the treatment performed by her family dentist (which is perfectly acceptable to me.)

The patient arrived at my office a few minutes before her dentist and we had an opportunity to chat. She told me, "I was really very happy to know that you were going to help my dentist plan my work and do some of the treatment."

This is a great honor to be respected by young dentists AND THEIR PATIENTS. This is what I have worked for my entire professional career.

I was serious when I told you that I expect to leave you in good hands when the time comes for someone else to take care of you.