Sunday, February 26, 2012

Worth the Time and Distance

76% of dental patients travel less than 10 miles to see their dentist and under 5% travel more than 20 miles.

As I have told you in the past, 85% of my patients from my Troy, NY office have followed me to my new location in Saratoga Springs which is 40 miles from my previous office. That got me thinking about where some of my patients are currently living with the majority travelling great distances to have me treat them.

These are the places that my patients have travelled from to have work in my office:
1. Los Angeles,CA
2. Spokane, WA
3. Raleigh, NC
4. Charleston, SC
5. Virginia
6. Erie, PA
7. Buffalo, NY
8. New Orleans, LA
9. Boston MA
10. Connecticut
11. San Diego, CA
12. Lee, MA
13. Vermont
14. NYC
15. Port Jefferson, NY
16. Syracuse, NY
17. Utica, NY
18. Plattsburgh,NY
19. Lake Placid,NY
20. Venezuela
21. Switzerland

I am honored to have patients willing to travel hundreds or thousands of miles to be treated in our office. It is my belief that our office is known for excellence in restorative dentistry. It is our privilege to take care of those patients who live around the corner or travel great distances. We appreciate your trust and will do everything that we can so that we do not disappoint you in our work or how we treat you.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR OFFICE A SUCCESS