Friday, February 17, 2012

Still the Standard

I left the ACE forum 3 or 4 months ago because the group was too accepting of mediocrity in clinical dentistry and too concerned about making money instead of taking care of their patients. I still receive the ACE forum postings but I no longer contribute any of my work, my practice philosophy or my opinions. Today I read the following post on the ACE Forum:

I can’t seem to get away from Artiste. It does what it says it will do. I’ve never trusted the bulk fill idea. Surefill was the best of the lot. If I bulk fill, I’m going to cure like Gerald Benjamin…from the buccal and lingual at the same time. A huge number of restorations are under cured. Why the hell are we in such a hurry.

People may not have appreciated the fact that my focus was on excellence and the fact that I always placed my patient's best interest above my own but they most certainly knew that my clinical protocols were first rate and produced excellent clinical results.

I am thrilled to be known as a standard of excellence