Thursday, January 3, 2013

An Old Email From a Colleague

I have an awful habit of keeping thousands of emails so that I can review cases and re-read comments sent to me by my colleagues. 

I received the following unsolicited email out of the blue from a colleague in California:


Gerald-

I went to your website and the girl in the photo (the bride) is has a perfect smile for her face, mouth, lips...i just gazed at it for a few minutes.  Lots of times I like to make 8 and 9 a touch longer than the others...not in her case.  it is perfect.  are those veneers?

great job

I enjoy reading what other dentists say about my work because they are in a position to judge whether work is outstanding or not. I had forgotten about this email until I was deleting some really old emails.

Rest assured that I will do my best to keep up the good work.