Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back to Work

As you know, I had a total knee replacement on December 7 and tomorrow I will return to work examining patients and seeing a limited number of consultations. My surgery is considered 'major surgery' and an incredible insult to the body. Tomorrow will be the 26 day post surgery. Two years ago, I had rotator cuff surgery performed laproscopically, a relatively minor procedure and returned to work after 25 days.

Next week, I will be performing restorative dentistry for my patients and I am thrilled to be back to work. It will probably take a few weeks to be back to full strength but knowing this, we have scheduled fewer patients. Our main concern is to make sure that you receive the finest dentistry that I am capable of doing.

I would like to thank Drs, Banchs and Byrne for seeing my toothache patients, Dr. Bulford and his team for seeing my surgical patients and for Dr. Traci Delwoo for seeing my patients that broke a tooth during my absence. I thank each of you for helping my patients during my healing period.