Monday, January 7, 2013

Incredible

I received a call today from my dentist in Bellevue, WA who also happens to be the owner of the dental lab that I use for my bigger cases. He wanted to know how I was feeling after my surgery and when I planned on returning to work. After I informed him that I had turned the corner on my total knee replacement surgery and that I had started seeing patients today, he informed me that one of my cases was one of the best that he had ever seen. He loved my ad in HERLIFE  magazine which shows a photo of my patient with the saying, "The best known smile in Saratoga IS THE BENJAMINSMILE."
He told me that he thought that I handled the case perfectly and would I mind if he showed the photo in his dental lab so that other dentists could see it.

I am always honored when some of my highly knowledgeable colleagues admire my work. It is, as I often tell my patients, the ultimate 'WIN-WIN' situation. My patient receives a beautiful smile and I receive recognition from my peers.

I thank each of my patients for having the intelligence and trust to select my office to have their dental treatment.