Thursday, November 24, 2016

3=100

Now what does 3=100 mean?

My first three patients yesterday have been my patients for a total of 100 YEARS.

Is this surprising?

Not to me.

Many of my patients have been with me for 25,30 and 35 years and I believe that I have more long time patients than any dentist in the Capital District.

On Monday, I went out to the waiting room to chat with my first  patient who has been with me since 1980. When he told his son that he was driving (from Berlin, NY) up to Saratoga to go to the dentist, his son ask, "Now why would you drive that far to go to the dentist?" My patient responded to his son, " Because everything he has ever told me has been true."

Trust in those who take care of us is suspect these days. It is hard to know whether the doctor is looking out for their own best interest or the patient's best interest...

What we are seeing today is a decline in civility, in ethics, in integrity and doing the right thing.

Everything in our office is about YOU, our patient. I will never hurt you for money. I will never take your money and not give you value.

Now do you understand how 3 can equal 100?