Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Learning Never Stops

I attended a two day implant educational program in Boston this past weekend.
30 dentists from around the country attended the program and the vast majority had never seen any of the treatment presented. The course entitled TeethXpress involves the removals of all remaining teeth (Most of the teeth are not savable even if money is no object.), placement of 6 implants in the top of the mouth and 6 implants in the bottom jaw and finally the placement of screwed down dentures so that the patient has teeth and will never be without teeth.

This level of dentistry did not exist five or six years ago and is really a miracle.

The other miracle is that Dr. Bulford, my surgeon and I are already involved in treating 6 of my patients. I have completed many cases like this but they have not been treated in one day.

If you know of anyone suffering to wear dentures and they are at their wits end, they should know that help is available. Yes this level of treatment IS expensive but when money solves a problem, it is worth spending the money.

You can go online and enter: "TeethXpress.com is you or your family wants to learn more about this amazing treatment option.

Why do I study so much??? To take care of YOU. Taking care of you is my life's work.