Thursday, November 24, 2016

Distance is NOT an Issue

The day before a holiday tends to be a very easy day because many folks are traveling or too busy planning for festivities the following day...After being in practice for 40 years, I understand this and never get upset or concerned that our schedule is not full.

Yesterday, my patient from Connecticut cancelled her appointment and for good reason. Instead of taking her 4 1/2 hours to get home it could have taken her 8.. Wise move.

When I checked my schedule though, the Connecticut patients time was filled with my patient from Boston who was killing two birds with one stone by having dentistry and visiting her family for Thanksgiving.

My last patient of the day flew in yesterday morning from Phoenix so that I could repair his front teeth which he chipped while lifting weights...Yes he will also stay with his family for Thanksgiving.
The day before, he called our office to make sure that we would not be closing early on Wednesday (yesterday) because he was specifically coming home to have his teeth fixed.

I am so honored that patients will make the greatest effort to remain our patient even when they leave the area.

Whether you live next door, in the Capital District or out of State...I sincerely appreciate having you as my patient.