Tuesday, November 1, 2016

"I Just Saw One of Your Patients."

Six dentists from the Capital District attended an implant course in Boston recently and when chatting with one of the young dentists, he told me that he recently saw one of my patients.

In MY MIND, someone who comes to my office, has a tooth fixed and then leaves is NOT one of my patients. These individuals usually are shoppers who believe that all dentists are the same and if you can find 'a good one,' for a cheap price, then that is where you  go.

So what did the young dentist say to me?

" I saw one of your patients recently and you did a resin bonded filling on an upper first molar  and it was  the best and most beautiful filling that I have ever seen."

I am always honored when another dentist sees my work and calls or emails me to congratulate me on the fine work.

This should make, YOU, my patient, very proud.