Tuesday, November 1, 2016

"Capital Living Magazine's List of the 'BEST DENTISTS.'

I am always  happy to be selected by other dentists in Saratoga Springs to be on Capital Living Magazine's list of 'Best Dentists.'

Unfortunately, the list is meaningless...Better to be on it   but................

So what is the problem?

This same magazine lists the 'Best Doctors' in the Hudson Valley for each specialty in medicine.. The magazine supposedly surveys many doctors and asks who they feel the best physicians are in each specialty within an 80 mile or so radius.. The Best Dentist List asks dentists in EACH SMALL TOWN who the best dentist is in that small area.

I was not selected as the Best Dentist in the Capital District. I was not selected as the Best Dentist in the Hudson Valley....Only one of the best dentists in Saratoga Springs....

Big Deal!!!!!

I saw several dentists on the list and I was not impressed.  In fact, I would rather not be on a list that included mediocre dentists.

Oh well...I made it on the list..."Ho Hum."