Monday, October 4, 2010

We All Say Goodbye

September 28, 2010 was our last day in our Troy office.
Literally half of my life was spent in the semi rural area of Troy taking care of my patients.

I must be honest and tell you that I did not shed a tear when I walked out for the last time despite the fact that I did cry with some elderly patients who will not join us in Saratoga. Every single patient thanked me for taking care of them and told me that I was the best dentist that they ever had. I love these patients and I will miss them.

I am so thrilled to have the opportunity to move to a wonderful new location and to start the final chapter in my professional career. I love fixing teeth and never once considered walking away from the thing that I enjoy doing the most.

As I enter the final ten or fifteen years of my career, I will make the same promise to you that I have made to every patient during the last almost 35 years. I will do my very best to take care of you and make you happy.

What more can I do?