Monday, June 25, 2012

When I see the dentistry Gerald creates it inspires me to up my game!

I am so honored when one of my colleagues is inspired by my work.
Some dentists think that I am a show off looking to lecture for a manufacturer or attract more patients. At this stage of my career, I post my work to hopefully inspire others to move to their next stage of excellence.

My mentor, Fred McIntyre used to say, "If we do not show our students excellence, they will not know excellence."

Most dentists work alone in their office and are isolated and insulated from what others may be doing. Only by attending lectures and participating in online forums can dentists decide and determine whether their current work is average, good or excellent.

I would hope that my work inspires others as others have inspired me. The ultimate Win-Win.