Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Almost 5 Years in Saratoga

It is hard to believe that in less than 6 months I will have be practicing in Saratoga Springs for FIVE years. So how do I  think it's going and was moving the right move?

Many patients still ask why I left Troy, NY. The answer, as most of  you know, is that I no longer had a sufficient number of patients to sustain a dental practice and the majority of my patients did not live in the Troy area. Had I not relocated my office to Saratoga, I would be retired for almost 5 years.

Moving my practice has been an invigorating experience and has resulting in making many new friends as well as patients.

I was not well liked by my colleagues in Troy but in Saratoga, many young dentists visit my office to discuss their cases and ask for my opinion. I help young dentists by giving them the benefit of my knowledge and experience and they help me to remain vital and young.

I have done the best clinical dentistry of my career the last five years which translates into taking better care of you and your family.

After 37 years, I love dentistry more than ever.