Friday, June 28, 2013

Supporting the Community That We Live In

I have always believed that philanthropy is the obligation of those who are blessed with a good life.
I live and work in Saratoga Springs, NY and I have selected a few community oriented groups to contribute money to. When the President of the National Dance Museum asked me to sponsor a ballet shoe (called 'pointe shoes") , I immediately agreed to donate money for 'my slipper.'

Doing the Right Thing, as you know, is very important in my life and I feel most fortunate to be able to contribute to the vitality of my community. Many of the successful businesses in Saratoga have contributed to the Dance Museum and ballet shoes are popping up all over town.

These are photos of MY shoe. I thank all of my patients for my successes.  Thank you for the opportunity to take care of you and make contributions in your name and your honor.


My wife Susan standing with the Alice in Wonderland shoe