Saturday, January 21, 2017

A record

We have had more new patients in the month of January than at any time in our practise's history... Most  of the new  patients have selected our office to take care of their usual dental needs: cleanings, fillings, and x-rays...

People don't usually associate our office as a 'regular dental office' and only think about us when they hear about 'cosmetic dentistry' or advanced, complex or large cases. The reality is, that the great overwhelming number of our patients see us as their 'regular dentist'  especially the large number of people who have been my patient for 25,30 or 35 years.

My forte is providing excellence in conservative, strong and long lasting direct resins which is what the overwhelming majority of dental patients want and their teeth NEED.

When I informed one of the other business owners at 18 Division Street of our monthly record, she asked me, "WHY do you think that is?"  And then she answered her own question:

"Reputation and word of mouth."

There are other reasons as well: Constant monthly marketing is one BUT I think that the real reason, I think,  is that many folks are getting tired of "average dentistry" which relies on crowning many teeth that ultimately destroys those same teeth especially if the patient is 20, 30 or 40 years old.

I believe and I hope that most new patients sincerely want excellence in restorative dentistry i.e. fixing teeth. I would also hope that my reputation is  one of: honesty, integrity and high ethical standards.

For what ever reason, thank you for selecting our office for your dental care. I will do my best never to disappoint you.

PS: Yes we did get a few of the cosmetic and complex cases as well.