Sunday, January 8, 2017

Chatting on Facebook

I monitor Facebook several times a week but virtually never post anything there. Occasionally, I see someone who is on Facebook and who is chatting with others. If I know someone well, I may say hello in real time but usually, I just take note who is online.

Yesterday, a very well respected dentist in Atlanta, Ga saw that I was on Facebook and messaged me with a Happy New Year. I have known Arun for many years and he enjoys high regard by those of us who know restorative dentistry...but I only know him from being on the same dental forums. Last year he invited me to present some of my completed Cosmetic Cases for use on an online site for the public with the possibility that a hard copy book might also be published.

This morning Arun wrote:

"I admire your dedication and passion for great dentistry
You are a unique gift to dentistry
Well thank you very much
We need to meet before we get old!"

That was such a kind statement to make.

I am truly honored by Arun's statement and do my very best everyday  to take care of you in the best possible way. 

Truth be told: my passion is to taking care of YOU.