Friday, January 6, 2017

So How Did We Do?


The year 2016 was both a good and a bad year for our office.

Donna was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer which had a distinctly negative effect on our office. We had to worry about Donna and we had to change things around so that we could function without her and yet still allow her to return after she recovers. Trust me, this has been a big challenge.

We had a good year in that we continue to attract the kind of dental patient who wants and demands excellence in dental care. We have had more 'regular' dental patients AND more specialty  (cosmetic, implant or full mouth rehabilitation) dental patients than at any time in our practices history.

I am truly honored by the patients who have selected our office  to take care of them.

Did I make the most amount of money in my career last year? 

Nope... I really don't care about that.

What I do care about is providing the best care that I can for those patients that want excellence. So I must be doing something right.

THANK YOU for allowing us to take care of you!