Thursday, May 11, 2017

115 Years is Nothing

This past February, I wrote a blog about about three patients that had been my patient for a total of 115 years. Well two weeks ago, we saw 9 patients in ONE DAY each of whom had been in our office a MINIMUM of 30 YEARS. All combined, the total time treating these patients was about 300 YEARS.

Also, last week, one of my patients told her physician that she had an up coming dental appointment. The doctor asked my patient who her dentist was and when my patient mentioned my name, she also said that I had taken care of her for 33 years. The doctor was stunned that a patient would stay with the same dentist for more than three decades.

I am so honored to have cared for thousands of patients for a very long time. It speaks volumes for both you and I. I care for you and you care about me.. We are both very lucky.