Thursday, May 11, 2017

My Staff

Everyone knows that I believe that I have the best staff...The most knowledgeable, the most caring of our patients and the most loyal. I believe that it is my job to be the best  employer  that I can as well as trying to be the best clinician that I can (Please note Dental Societies: I did NOT say that I was the best dentist.)

We do our best to function as a well oiled machine. More importantly we do our best to be a family. This means that we have great concern for each other.  I care for my staff and they care for me; and we all care for our patients.

We saw two new patients this week that came to our office after they met Trish, our hygienist, while she was shopping in the stores where they worked. They were both impressed by how Trish enjoyed working in our office and how highly she spoke of the level of dentistry that we provide.

Both patients were truly excited to become one of our patients.

This is what our office strives for. We all LOVE what we do and we try to do the best dentistry when we take care of you.

Our office is not for every dental patient and we know that. Just as my staff and I believe that our office is special, we also believe that our patients are just as special. You all have an understanding that quality dentistry is important and that you will search, research and investigate until you find a dental practice that meets your needs and expectations.

My staff is a large part of providing excellence in order to meet your needs, wants and expectations.