Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dr David Altchek and Me

Dr. David Altchek is known to be among the top 10 shoulder surgeons in the country. He performs surgery on the NY METS players,tennis stars and other professional athletes. When I asked my physical therapy, Tony Dematteo who THE BEST shoulder surgeon was, he did not hesitate a second to reply 'Dr. David Altchek.'

My patients need to know that it is my GOAL to be like Dr. Altchek. I want to be known for being a dentist that pursues EXCELLENCE in his patient's behalf. I want the name Gerald Benjamin to be associated with the word 'EXCELLENCE.'

I find it interesting that most dentists would love to be known as the most successful dentist in town. That has never interested me and I would NEVER place my financial self interest above my professional obligation to take care of you, my patient.

I will continue to study and work hard so that I can continue to move toward my goal of becoming the best possible dentist that I can become.

I really want to be like Dr. Altchek.