Saturday, November 6, 2010

It Is Wonderful

Closing our Troy office after 31 years was not an easy thing to do. Many of my long time patients assumed that I was a very busy dentist but were shocked when I informed them otherwise. There was a great deal of hesitancy to commit to travelling to our new office if and when the office closed in Troy.

I am thrilled and delighted to tell you that the overwhelming majority of my Troy patients have decided to join us in our new office. Life is about trying to have as many 'win-win' situations as we possibly can. My Troy patients strongly believe that I care about them and want to take care of them just as I have for the past 31 years.
The old style doctor-patient relationship was the ultimate in 'win-win' relationships.

To my Troy patients: Thank you for permitting me and my team the privilege of taking care of you.