Thursday, November 25, 2010

Our Visitor From Toronto

As you know, I love posting my work on the ACE forum and of course, I love it when other dentists offer their compliments. Several years ago a Canadian dentist saw my work and asked if it was acceptable for him to show other dentists what excellence looked like and he would put my name on the work. He also said that someday he would love to come to my office to watch me work.

Dr. Roel Wyman a dentist from Toronto made good on his promise to visit. I must say that I am always flattered when dentists ask to visit and observe how I treat my patients.

Dr. Wyman sent me a nice email when he arrived home telling me how much he enjoyed the visit and how much he had learned. I am truly honored by my colleagues visit. More importantly, I will continue to do dentistry for you, my patient, so that it continues to be worthy of my colleagues praise.

I owe you this. We have a sacred relationship of the doctor and the patient. And my promise to every patient is that I will do my very best to make you happy with your treatment.