Tuesday, July 30, 2013

In Appreciation

I am not a big fan of FACEBOOK but  occasionally stop by to see if there is anything interesting going on. I posted a cosmetic case on FACEBOOK  for the very first time and received very positive reviews of my work from dentists that I used to be on dental forums with.

Then I received the following comment from a good friend and great colleague who taught with me at SUNY/Buffalo Esthetic Education Center at the Dental School?

A.j. Monacelli commented on your post.
A.j. wrote: "Great work, Gerald, You are still the best. You set a standard all of dentistry should strive for."

AJ was an excellent dentist before he retired because of back and neck pain. He was also a highly educated dentist who cared greatly for his patients. Unfortunately, his patients did not return the love  and were mostly interested in the cheapest possible dentistry.

It is a great honor to to receive AJ's message today. Striving to be the best while pursuing excellence is what I have dedicated my  38 year career to. It is wonderful to be recognized by a fine clinician such as AJ.