Saturday, July 6, 2013

Some Get It

My good friend ,Dr. Ashok,  from Bangalore, India sent me an email this week after I sent him one of my cases for his comments. He said the following:

"Most dentists your age can only work 3-4 hours a day...You must be taking some Chinese medicine to keep you so young."

Working 10-12 hours a day is what I have done for my entire career and so far, it has not been an issue necessitating a shortening of my work day.

Today, I received an email from a patient that had  extensive cosmetic dentistry recently. Her email said:

"So glad! I am sorry it didn’t get done sooner! You’re the best – you and your staff are fabulous, and I have talked you up in conversations about teeth and dentistry! I am still having sensitivity with sweets and cold but not as much. It used to be Advil three times a day, but now I’m down to only once. I am hoping in a week or so everything will be fine." :)

Recognition is the most challenging accomplishment for any professional or business. I have worked hard for the past 37 years to perform the best dentistry that I could . I remain committed to maintaining excellence in clinical restorative dentistry and I am delighted to receive comments by both my patients and colleagues.