Friday, June 11, 2010

Somthing Is Wrong

Women will frequently be on a mission to find a fabulous hair dresser and questions such as, “Who does your hair?” or “Who is the BEST hair dresser?” can be heard wherever women gather .

When I was a young child, I had two illnesses that mystified our local physicians (yes I know, this is in prehistoric times) and my parents began their search for doctors who had the reputation of being the best in their field. In the old days EVERYONE asked ,” Who is the best doctor or dentist.” for fear of being treated by a quack.

Folks today NEVER ask who the best physician or dentist is but rather are they covered by my insurance. Is something wrong when people are more concerned about finding a great hair dresser but are not interested in finding out who the best doctor is?

I do believe there is.