Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tuesday

On Tuesday afternoon, I will have my Rotator Cuff Surgery to correct a problem that started 3 months ago.I will not be in my office this next week but either Donna or Tricia will be in the office to help you. I am hoping to return next week to perform exams after your cleanings so that we can continue to maintain your oral health.

If my surgeon approves, I would like to return to treating patients in two weeks.I usually support my arms with the arms of the chair that I sit in which is similar to wearing a sling. I will, however, be smart and listen to my doctor and I may not treat patients until the New Year. Don't worry, if you have a toothache or break a tooth, I have asked two colleagues that I trust to see you and take care of you.

Taking care of YOU has ALWAYS been my main focus.